Friday, April 6, 2007

FW: I think you are the father of one of my kids...

I THINK YOU'RE THE FATHER OF ONE OF MY KIDS..........
>
>
>
> A guy goes to the supermarket and notices a beautiful blonde woman
>wave
>
> at him and say hello. He's rather taken aback, because he can't place
>
> where he knows her from. So he says, "Do you know me?"
>
>
>
> To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids."
>
>
>
> Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful
>
> to his wife and says, "My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor
>
> party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies
>
> watching, while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery???"
>
>
>
> She looks into his eyes and calmly says, "No, I'm your son's math
>
> teacher."

No comments: