Saturday, March 31, 2007

What you wouldn't want to hear on an airplane

> > A plane was taking off from Kennedy Airport. After it reached a
> > comfortable cruising altitude the Captain made an announcement over
> > the intercom, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.
> > Welcome to flight number 293, non-stop from New York to Los Angeles.
> > The weather ahead is good and, therefore, we should have a smooth and
> > uneventful flight. Now sit back and relax... OH, MY GOD! Silence
> > followed, and after a few minutes, the captain came back on the
> > intercom and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so sorry if I Scared
> > you earlier. While I was talking to you, the flight attendant
> > accidentally spilled a cup of hot coffee in my lap. You should see the
> > front of my pants!" A passenger in Coach yelled, "That's nothing. You
> > should see the back of mine!"

No comments: