Friday, March 30, 2007

FW: Fwd: retirees

> > Subject: retirees
> >
> >
> > Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make
> > their days interesting.
> >
> > Well for example, the other day I went into town and went into a shop.
> > I was only in there for about 5 minutes, when I came out there was a
> > cop writing out a parking ticket.
> >
> > I went up to him and said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior
> > citizen a break?" He ignored me and continued w! riting the ticket.
> >
> > I called him a Nazi turd. He glared at me and started writing another
> > ticket for having worn tires.
> >
> > So I called him a s---head. He finished the second ticket and put it
> > on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third
> > ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes.
> >
> > The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.
> >
> > Personally, I didn't care. I came into town by bus.
> >
> > I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired. It's
> > important at my age.
> >
> >
> > You Gotta ! have Fun

No comments: