Monday, March 23, 2009

2 crocodiles

Two Crocodiles  
> 
> were sitting at the side of the swamp near the lake.
> The smaller one turned to the bigger one and said, "I can't understand how
> You can be so much bigger than me. We're the same age; we were the same size
> as kids. I just don't get it."
> 
> "Well," said the big Croc, "what have you been eating?"
> 
> "Politicians, same as you," replied the small Croc.
> 
> "Hmm. Well, where do you catch them?"
> 
> "Down the other side of the swamp near the parking lot by the Capitol."
> 
> "Same here. Hmm. How do you catch them?"
> 
> "Well, I crawl up under one of their Lexus cars and wait for one to unlock
> the car door. Then I jump out, grab them by the leg, shake the shit out of
> them and eat 'em!"
> 
> "Ah!" says the big Crocodile, "I think I see your problem. You're not
> getting any real nourishment. See, by the time you finish shaking the shit
> out of a Politician, there's nothing left but an asshole and a briefcase.

No comments: